Magnificent Stately Home in Sea Trail!
- Sale Pending
- Resale single family
- Sale Pending
322 Heather Court Sunset Beach, NC, 28468 United States Get directions$444,000 $122/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story
- Age21 Years
- Parking Attached car garage
- Area Sea Trail Plantation
- District Brunswick County
- MLS# 100158132
- Listed 3 Months 19 Days Ago
Magnificent stately home located in a cul-de-sac on a beautifully wooded lot landscaped with glorious azaleas throughout the property. This spacious home offers a very large kitchen with ample cabinetry, over-sized island, and breakfast area. Adjacent to the kitchen is a formal dining room. The great room boasts fine appointments with access to a screened porch, large deck and private wooded backyard. The master bedroom en-suite is conveniently located on the main living area as well as an additional guest bedroom. The second floor features two additional guest rooms, guest bathroom and an over-sized bonus room. This custom home is perfect for entertaining your family and friends who may visit more than often with the comforts offered.The guests will enjoy their own privacy with the bedrooms, den, bathroom, and bonus room. Relaxing in the screened porch or on the patio or deck surrounded by quiet, serenity, and beautiful birds is the ultimate of privacy.
- Levels: 1
- Other: Blinds/Shades, Ceiling - Vaulted, Ceiling Fan(s), City Limits: Y, Comm Garden, Construction Type: Stick Built, Construction: Wood Frame, Cooling System: Central, Dining Room Type: Formal, Dining Room Type: Kitchen, Elem Schl: Jessie Mae Monroe, Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Exterior Finish: Stucco, Fitness Center, Foundation: Crawl Space, Foyer, Fuel Tank Ownership: Leased, Fuel Tank: Buried Propane, Golf Course, Heating System: Heat Pump, High Schl: West Brunswick, HOA Amenities: Clubhouse, Interior Features: 1st Floor Master, Lot Description: Cul-de-Sac Lot, Lot Description: Wooded, Lot Dimensions: 43x159x84x138x189, Maint - Comm Areas, Master Insure, Mddl Schl: Shallotte, Mgmt Fee, Municipal Water, Pantry, Parking/Driveway: Off Street, Patio, Paved, Paved, Picnic Grounds, Pool-Community, Porch, Porch/Balcony/Deck: Covered, Public (City/Cty/St), Restaurant, Road Type/Frontage: Maintained, Roof: Shingle, Screened, Smoke Detectors, Solid Surface, Stories/Levels: 2 Story,
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Jessie Mae Monroe Elementary||K-5||4.7 mi|
|6||West Brunswick High||9-12||8.9 mi|
|4||Shallotte Middle||6-8||9.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Request a Showing of 322 Heather Court, Sunset Beach, NC, 28468 United States
- Anna Marie Kozel Broker, Realtor Broker with 33 years experience
- COLDWELL BANKER SEA COAST ADVANTAGE 5826 Beach Drive SW, Shallotte, NC 28470
- Mobile (910) 393-7306
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Coastal Carolina Communities- Sunset Beach, Ocean Isle Beach, Holden Beach, Shallotte, Calabash, Carolina Shores, Supply, North Myrtle Beach and Little River, SC
- Specializations Serving Buyers & Sellers in Coastal Carolinas in Residential Neighbrhoods and Golf Communities